The Official North Padre Alliance Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good Videos

3 posters

Go down

Good Videos Empty Good Videos

Post  Potty Patty Sun Mar 23, 2008 2:28 am

Alright, let's post any cool videos you find from any artists that you're a fan of. I'll let Dave post the "Charmer" video. I'll post a few favorites of mine here. And if you don't like the music that someone posts, that's ok, we all have different tastes.

One rule though, no Nickelback videos. Remember, Dave can delete your posts. Shocked

Anberlin-"The Unwinding Cable Car"

An interesting take on Death Cab's "What Sarah Said"
Click Me

DMB Live at Piedmont "You Might Die Trying"
Clickity Clack

What seems to be one of the forgotten songs of DMB
Maybe. Maybe not even.

That's it for now. Just a few I ran into tonight and thought I'd share. Apparently it seems that it only wanted to post two of the videos, and the others are links to the videos. Good music always helps a day, good or bad.

Last edited by Potty Patty on Sun Mar 23, 2008 3:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Potty Patty
Potty Patty

Back to top Go down

Good Videos Empty Re: Good Videos

Post  Deep Throat Daisy Sun Mar 23, 2008 3:08 am

It works fine on the actual link, but not when I put it in here. So here is the direct link:
David Bazan covering Bob Dylan

Last edited by Deep Throat Daisy on Sun Mar 23, 2008 3:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Deep Throat Daisy
Deep Throat Daisy
Admin

https://northpadrealliance.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Potty Patty Sun Mar 23, 2008 3:10 am

Deep Throat Daisy wrote:David Bazan covering Bob Dylan:

"We're sorry, this video is no longer available." I even paused my Itunes so I could check this out.
Potty Patty
Potty Patty

Back to top Go down

Post  Deep Throat Daisy Sun Mar 23, 2008 3:20 am

I (sort of) fixed it.
Deep Throat Daisy
Deep Throat Daisy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Potty Patty Sun Mar 23, 2008 3:35 am

Yeah, apparently certain videos are set so they can't be embedded. So, I have to fix that DMB "You Might Die Trying" one.

Here's another one. Jon Foreman, just chillin' with some folks, playing his music. This is from the EP "Fall" which is available on ITunes, as is "Winter". Both are definitely worth getting. This song is "Equally Skilled"
Potty Patty
Potty Patty

Back to top Go down

Post  Deep Throat Daisy Sun Mar 23, 2008 3:42 am

I really need speakers on this computer.
Deep Throat Daisy
Deep Throat Daisy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Potty Patty Sun Mar 23, 2008 4:03 am

Can't forget these guys. Thought this was a cool way to end a video. And it made me think about how amazing their concert was.

Coldplay
Potty Patty
Potty Patty

Back to top Go down

Post  Deep Throat Daisy Sun Mar 23, 2008 4:10 am

Potty Patty wrote:Can't forget these guys. Thought this was a cool way to end a video. And it made me think about how amazing their concert was.

Coldplay
Oh man. When he is swinging the lightbulb at the end, I almost lose it. So much emotion in this song. Wow. You know their guitar player did that as an homage to The Edge. I see no other explanation.
Deep Throat Daisy
Deep Throat Daisy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Potty Patty Sun Mar 23, 2008 4:19 am

Deep Throat Daisy wrote:
Potty Patty wrote:Can't forget these guys. Thought this was a cool way to end a video. And it made me think about how amazing their concert was.

Coldplay
Oh man. When he is swinging the lightbulb at the end, I almost lose it. So much emotion in this song. Wow. You know their guitar player did that as an homage to The Edge. I see no other explanation.

Yeah, no matter how much I hear that song it can't get old. The build is amazing. I'm looking forward to hearing more from them soon. We'll know that they're working on new music when Morrison has an erection that last over 4 hours.
Potty Patty
Potty Patty

Back to top Go down

Post  Deep Throat Daisy Sun Mar 23, 2008 4:45 am

Potty Patty wrote:
Deep Throat Daisy wrote:

Coldplay

Yeah, no matter how much I hear that song it can't get old. The build is amazing. I'm looking forward to hearing more from them soon. We'll know that they're working on new music when Morrison has an erection that last over 4 hours.
That's gross.

Their new album is supposed to come out this summer. I'm as pumped as Natasha after a raid on the boy's locker room.
Deep Throat Daisy
Deep Throat Daisy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Potty Patty Sun Mar 23, 2008 4:47 am

Deep Throat Daisy wrote:
Potty Patty wrote:
Deep Throat Daisy wrote:

Coldplay

That's gross.

Their new album is supposed to come out this summer. I'm as pumped as Natasha after a raid on the boy's locker room.

Don't worry, no one would notice but him and Mimi.

That's good good news. Not that Natahsa raided the boy's locker room, but that Coldplay has a new album coming out. Just wanted to clarify that.
Potty Patty
Potty Patty

Back to top Go down

Post  Deep Throat Daisy Thu Apr 03, 2008 6:14 pm

Deep Throat Daisy
Deep Throat Daisy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sugarcane Thu Apr 03, 2008 7:30 pm

I forgot how awesome that coldplay video is. I need another coldplay concert bad.
Sugarcane
Sugarcane

Back to top Go down

Post  Potty Patty Tue May 13, 2008 4:06 am

Just to show the amazing consistency of Coldplay, here's some more of their videos. I'm very much looking forward to the new album and a new tour:

The Scientist

Clocks

Don't Panic

Talk

In My Place

God Put A Smile Upon Your Face

Shiver

Yellow

Trouble

Speed Of Sound
Potty Patty
Potty Patty