The Official North Padre Alliance Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I've come up with the greatest idea for a reality show ever.

3 posters

Go down

I've come up with the greatest idea for a reality show ever. Empty I've come up with the greatest idea for a reality show ever.

Post  Smoothy Sat May 31, 2008 11:17 pm

So you have all probably seen on the news where they photographed that amazon tribe that have never been seen or interacted with before. Well my idea is to start air-dropping random objects and things into their village and see how they interact with them.

In the first episode, we would drop in a big box of Chinese finger traps and those fake cans of nuts that have the snakes jump out when you open the lid. Then in more episodes, we could do stuff like drop an MP3 boombox loaded with DMB and see what they do in the presence of great music.

For the finale, we would tranquilize the entire tribe, fly them to New York City and wake them up in the middle of time square. It is my humble opinion that this would be the greatest spectacle ever shown on tv and it could easily dethrone American Idol. Who supports me in this endeavor?
Smoothy
Smoothy

Back to top Go down

I've come up with the greatest idea for a reality show ever. Empty Re: I've come up with the greatest idea for a reality show ever.

Post  Deep Throat Daisy Sun Jun 01, 2008 1:06 am

Holy shit. Brilliant.
Deep Throat Daisy
Deep Throat Daisy
Admin

https://northpadrealliance.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

I've come up with the greatest idea for a reality show ever. Empty Re: I've come up with the greatest idea for a reality show ever.

Post  Potty Patty Tue Jun 03, 2008 1:47 am

I would watch it repeatedly. Seriously, figure out what you have to do to get money for that idea. Then sell it to Fox.
Potty Patty
Potty Patty

Back to top Go down

Post  Smoothy Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:42 pm

The only hiccup I might encounter would be the the activists who want to preserve the planet and all that. Since there are only about a hundred uncontacted tribes still in existence the hippies would want to preserve them. That would also limit the number of possible seasons the show could have.
Smoothy
Smoothy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum