The Official North Padre Alliance Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Congratulations on the Engagement of Daniel Bucklin & Katie Vest

4 posters

Go down

Congratulations on the Engagement of Daniel Bucklin & Katie Vest Empty Congratulations on the Engagement of Daniel Bucklin & Katie Vest

Post  Deep Throat Daisy Sat Mar 15, 2008 3:14 am

I, Deep Throat Daisy, am proud to congratulate Daniel (Sugarcane) & Katie on their engagement. I'm proud of you Bucklin and wish you the best on your new adventure: marriage. Just make sure you don't scream Padre Swarm in the heat of passion. You'll have some disgruntled Padre members on your hands.
Deep Throat Daisy
Deep Throat Daisy
Admin

https://northpadrealliance.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Congratulations on the Engagement of Daniel Bucklin & Katie Vest Empty Re: Congratulations on the Engagement of Daniel Bucklin & Katie Vest

Post  Potty Patty Sat Mar 15, 2008 3:59 am

Deep Throat Daisy wrote:I, Deep Throat Daisy, am proud to congratulate Daniel (Sugarcane) & Katie on their engagement. I'm proud of you Bucklin and wish you the best on your new adventure: marriage. Just make sure you don't scream Padre Swarm in the heat of passion. You'll have some disgruntled Padre members on your hands.

Not to mention Katie would be like affraid and that's not a good way to start off a sex life.

I'm happy for you guys and I say a big old congratulations as well. It's a totally different ball game, but I know that you guys are up for it. And no, ball game was not a reference to anything sexual. I wish you guys peace and happiness, and above all a life-lasting love to bond the marriage together.
Potty Patty
Potty Patty

Back to top Go down

Congratulations on the Engagement of Daniel Bucklin & Katie Vest Empty Re: Congratulations on the Engagement of Daniel Bucklin & Katie Vest

Post  Sugarcane Mon Mar 17, 2008 9:37 am

I appreciate it brothers. Don't you worry I'll be sure to take a picture of the first penetration. I'm excited about it, be ready for a good time at the weddin'
Sugarcane
Sugarcane

Back to top Go down

Post  Deep Throat Daisy Mon Mar 17, 2008 5:06 pm

Cheers.
Deep Throat Daisy
Deep Throat Daisy
Admin

https://northpadrealliance.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Speedstick Tue Mar 18, 2008 9:26 am

Congrats my friend, congrats
Speedstick
Speedstick

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum