The Official North Padre Alliance Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ABC News Full Interview with the Vice President

2 posters

Go down

ABC News Full Interview with the Vice President Empty ABC News Full Interview with the Vice President

Post  Deep Throat Daisy Tue Mar 25, 2008 6:41 am

Read the Interview

Pretty interesting. Not quite sure what to think of it though.
Deep Throat Daisy
Deep Throat Daisy
Admin

https://northpadrealliance.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

ABC News Full Interview with the Vice President Empty Re: ABC News Full Interview with the Vice President

Post  Potty Patty Tue Mar 25, 2008 12:48 pm

I think that the interviewer was quite biased, and in turn, it didn't make an open dialog very possible. The Vice President had some good points as well. It was definitely interesting. Nothing too major revealed or anything. He's not a dumb man, as most would accuse the president of.
Potty Patty
Potty Patty

Back to top Go down

ABC News Full Interview with the Vice President Empty Re: ABC News Full Interview with the Vice President

Post  Deep Throat Daisy Tue Mar 25, 2008 5:02 pm

Potty Patty wrote:I think that the interviewer was quite biased, and in turn, it didn't make an open dialog very possible. The Vice President had some good points as well. It was definitely interesting. Nothing too major revealed or anything. He's not a dumb man, as most would accuse the president of.
Yeah, you could obviously tell that she had kind of a bite to her and, in turn, made Cheney's responses a little uneasy. I actually think he is a very smart man. I feel bad for him & Bush from time to time. Sometimes seems like they were at the right place at the wrong time. Oh well. He made some good points at ignoring polls and what not, but, it's very obvious that two thirds of the country don't support this war, something he wasn't able to admit (even though he doesn't have to). For an interview like that, I thought he carried himself pretty well (although almost careless at some parts).

Interviewer: A recent poll shows 2/3 of Americans don't support this war..
Vice President: So?

That is discouraging.
Deep Throat Daisy
Deep Throat Daisy
Admin

https://northpadrealliance.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum