The Official North Padre Alliance Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wedding Date

+2
Potty Patty
Sugarcane
6 posters

Go down

Wedding Date Empty Wedding Date

Post  Sugarcane Thu Apr 03, 2008 7:35 pm

For all of my brothers of padre. The date of my virginity losing is now offically September 1st.(If I can hang on till then, holy shit you put a ring on their finger and belief's, morals, and all that shit just flys out the window.) Anyways I would be honored to have you all there. I think it's around 6 p.m. but that still could change.
Sugarcane
Sugarcane

Back to top Go down

Wedding Date Empty Re: Wedding Date

Post  Potty Patty Thu Apr 03, 2008 8:13 pm

I'll be there for sure. And for those who don't know, that's my birthday, so, while Daniel is having his 14 seconds of fun after the wedding, we'll be partying it up somewhere.

Try and put locks on your zippers Daniel. Even the thought of marriage makes girls panties evaporate.
Potty Patty
Potty Patty

Back to top Go down

Post  Sugarcane Fri Apr 04, 2008 1:20 am

Yes we all know from your example.
Sugarcane
Sugarcane

Back to top Go down

Post  Potty Patty Fri Apr 04, 2008 1:40 am

So true, hence my advice. The word "Marriage" is like sexual cat nip to girls. Just do what you can. Either way, September 1st will be an amazing day for you guys. I'm honored to share that day.
Potty Patty
Potty Patty

Back to top Go down

Post  Deep Throat Daisy Fri Apr 04, 2008 2:42 am

Potty Patty wrote:So true, hence my advice. The word "Marriage" is like sexual cat nip to girls. Just do what you can. Either way, September 1st will be an amazing day for you guys. I'm honored to share that day.
I'm just glad it's going to be an all day "The Best Kick In The Balls" fest. Spend all day getting ready for the wedding, the big event, and when Daniel & Katie honor the Lord in a covenant (fucking), then the rest of us will be celebrating the shit out of Johnson's birthday! Oh man.. I just wet myself.
Deep Throat Daisy
Deep Throat Daisy
Admin

https://northpadrealliance.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sugarcane Fri Apr 04, 2008 9:59 am

It's going to be one hell of a day thats for sure.
Sugarcane
Sugarcane

Back to top Go down

Post  Smoothy Sun Apr 06, 2008 2:29 pm

Oh so it has moved up. Definitely gonna have a good time. I'll be working on my toast. Expect something like, "Here's to honor! If you can't cum in her, cum on 'er.".
Smoothy
Smoothy

Back to top Go down

Post  Flower Mound Tue Apr 08, 2008 11:39 am

if that turns out to be your toast, then I will toast to your toast, genius! Daniel, I am excited for you, i'll be out there at least a week before, if not more to help you get ready and party it up!
Flower Mound
Flower Mound

Back to top Go down

Post  Speedstick Wed Apr 09, 2008 10:19 am

My friend....I can't tell you how excited I am for you guys. This is AWESOME! And I shall be there with a beer in one hand and a cigar in the other, singing, "When the world ends" from the middle of the crowd during the ceremony......if Janell lets me.....

Welcome to marriage
Speedstick
Speedstick

Back to top Go down

Post  Sugarcane Wed Apr 09, 2008 12:50 pm

Yeah thats the only part of marriage that i'm not looking forward too. Although most of my friends only come around a few times a year so it won't be so bad.
Sugarcane
Sugarcane

Back to top Go down

Post  Potty Patty Wed Apr 09, 2008 5:36 pm

Sugarcane wrote:Yeah thats the only part of marriage that i'm not looking forward too. Although most of my friends only come around a few times a year so it won't be so bad.

Wait, I'm confused, what is it you're not looking forward to? There's something I must've missed. scratch
Potty Patty
Potty Patty

Back to top Go down

Post  Deep Throat Daisy Wed Apr 09, 2008 6:48 pm

Potty Patty wrote:
Sugarcane wrote:Yeah thats the only part of marriage that i'm not looking forward too. Although most of my friends only come around a few times a year so it won't be so bad.

Wait, I'm confused, what is it you're not looking forward to? There's something I must've missed. scratch
I second that, Johnson. Daniel must be talking about sex.
Deep Throat Daisy
Deep Throat Daisy
Admin

https://northpadrealliance.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sugarcane Thu Apr 10, 2008 1:26 pm

In derek's comment right before mine, he said if janell lets him. I should have explained it in mine too. I'll miss the whole freedom to do as I want and go where I please.
Sugarcane
Sugarcane

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down