The Official North Padre Alliance Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If I could crash on an island with Kate.....

3 posters

Go down

If I could crash on an island with Kate..... Empty If I could crash on an island with Kate.....

Post  Potty Patty Mon Mar 03, 2008 3:14 am

I totally would. Not only because of how hot she is, but also because most likely that Island would be North Padre as it's drifted out to sea to be a major continent.

For those of you who haven't watched Lost on a regular basis, I think it's almost required for you to go to ABC.com and start from the beginning. It basically takes the complexities of Padre and makes them into a magnificent piece of television art.

"Crab cakes and football, that's what Maryland does!" Yes, Wedding Crashers is on right now as I type this.
Potty Patty
Potty Patty

Back to top Go down

If I could crash on an island with Kate..... Empty SEASON THREE SPOILERS!

Post  Deep Throat Daisy Tue Mar 04, 2008 12:54 am

My Mom is now on the episode where Naiomi lands via parachute on the island. She was flipping out.
Deep Throat Daisy
Deep Throat Daisy
Admin

https://northpadrealliance.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

If I could crash on an island with Kate..... Empty Re: If I could crash on an island with Kate.....

Post  Potty Patty Tue Mar 04, 2008 3:15 am

Haha, did you tell her it only gets worse?

I'm afraid I've seen a spoiler for the current season, but I'm hoping that it wasn't accurate. It's only a small one, but it sucks if I really did see an accurate spoiler.

Anyways, keep me posted on her reactions. Especially to the season finale.
Potty Patty
Potty Patty

Back to top Go down

If I could crash on an island with Kate..... Empty Re: If I could crash on an island with Kate.....

Post  Deep Throat Daisy Tue Mar 04, 2008 7:01 am

That I will.

And don't you dare fill me in on that spoiler (although I really want to know). Does this mean that if you're out of town on Thursday, you'll miss this upcoming episode?
Deep Throat Daisy
Deep Throat Daisy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Potty Patty Thu Mar 06, 2008 3:25 am

Deep Throat Daisy wrote:That I will.

And don't you dare fill me in on that spoiler (although I really want to know). Does this mean that if you're out of town on Thursday, you'll miss this upcoming episode?

That is possible, unless Chrissy's family wants to watch Lost, or will allow me to. Haha.
Potty Patty
Potty Patty

Back to top Go down

Post  Deep Throat Daisy Thu Mar 06, 2008 11:09 am

Potty Patty wrote:
That is possible, unless Chrissy's family wants to watch Lost, or will allow me to. Haha.
My Mom is now caught up and now I have someone to watch it with me on Thursday nights. She's hooked.
Deep Throat Daisy
Deep Throat Daisy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Potty Patty Tue Mar 11, 2008 8:18 pm

Flower Mound, are you keeping up with this show?
Potty Patty
Potty Patty

Back to top Go down

Post  Deep Throat Daisy Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:03 am

Flower Mound isn't signed up with the forum yet.
Deep Throat Daisy
Deep Throat Daisy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Potty Patty Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:05 am

Flower Mound, disregard my last question until you sign up.

Potty Patty
Potty Patty

Back to top Go down

Post  Sugarcane Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:26 am

I'm way to far behind in this show to catch up. I've only seen one episode and that was probably at johnsons house a long time ago.
Sugarcane
Sugarcane

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down