The Official North Padre Alliance Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help! Girls are actively trying to destroy my sanity!

4 posters

Go down

Help! Girls are actively trying to destroy my sanity! Empty Help! Girls are actively trying to destroy my sanity!

Post  Smoothy Tue May 20, 2008 8:42 pm

I can't fuckin take this anymore! The past few months have been making me lose my faith that there are any sane, normal girls out there.

Her name is Alyssa, I met her randomly on facebook as most of you know. When we first started talking there was an instant connection. Everything was going spectacular and our phone conversations went from minutes to hours every night with my cell glued to my ear. We couldn't get enough of each other and she couldn't wait to move back to Tulsa and see where things could go. Then ,all of a sudden, I don't hear from hear from two weeks. I was worried out of my mind that something happened to her until I got an e-mail saying she had changed her phone number and didn't want to talk to me anymore. I immediately sent her a long message expressing my feelings and pleading with her to at least be friends. Finally she calls me a day later.

As it turns out she had gotten back together with her Ultimate Douche Bag ex-boyfriend and she couldn't imagine ever going without him again (We are talking about a guy who cheated on her and I spent hours on the phone talking her through all the shit he put her through.) She completely dropped all of her plans at his whim and decided they would move in together and all this crap. I was immediately friend-zoned and I barely even got that.

A few weeks pass and I get a call from her. They broke up. Surprise. So we started talking again and she apologized for treating me like crap and soon we were back to our previous state of feeling for one another. Two nights ago we were talking and she practically told me she loved me. She started to say it and then kinda stopped. I wasn't really surprised by it either. She sent me cute little pictures of herself randomly and called just to say good morning and things like that too.

It has now been two days and I haven't gotten a call from her. We have been texting and talking on facebook sporadically, but I'm not getting the attention I was. So anyway, I find out today that she is dating some dude named Adam out of nowhere. She went from being all about Casey to "Casey who?" in about 24 hours. What. The. Fuck.

I'm freaking crushed right now. I have this amazing girl who likes me and wants to be with me and I with her, then she just drops me for another dude like no big deal. As far as I know she is moving back to Tulsa in less than two weeks now and I guess she will leave this Adam fella back in New Jersey. I now find myself wondering if she is worth the trouble. I know I like her a whole lot, but she keeps doing things that contradict the way she tells me she feels about me. Could she just be testing me? Am I just too patient for my own good? I know she isn't crazy or anything, but she keeps doing these things that leave me with my mouth open and shaking my head.

Opinions Please.
Smoothy
Smoothy

Back to top Go down

Help! Girls are actively trying to destroy my sanity! Empty Re: Help! Girls are actively trying to destroy my sanity!

Post  Potty Patty Wed May 21, 2008 3:52 am

Wow, things have changed since our last call on this. What's tough about situations like this, when there's distance and no actual interaction face to face, is that it's easier for certain people to disconnect like she apparently does at times. If you think she's worth it(which I know you do), I would see what happens when she actually moves back. Girls are fickle, beyond reason. Derek is generally the first to point out a woman's lack of logic in their thinking, and some women are man enough to admit that. She's seeing something that's right in front of her and considering that to be something that might make her happy right then. That's what I'm gathering from it.

Keep your head up amigo, I really think that she'll come around. If she doesn't, she doesn't Padre deserve ya.
Potty Patty
Potty Patty

Back to top Go down

Help! Girls are actively trying to destroy my sanity! Empty Re: Help! Girls are actively trying to destroy my sanity!

Post  Deep Throat Daisy Wed May 21, 2008 4:28 am

Yikes.

I've come to realize that any girl-related advice that I give is usually the exact opposite of what you should do. All I will say is this..

If you think she is worth the trouble, prepare yourself for a bumpy ride.

And no, I'm not implying that she may have genital worts Smile

I think when girls are so all over the place like that, it might be best to say "she's choppy waters" and get the fuck out. However, Johnson pointed out the distance part and it might be best to see what happens face to face. Just be prepared for whatever happens and know that your Padre brothers will be there no matter what and we'll take you out for drinks, no matter the outcome. Good luck and keep us posted.
Deep Throat Daisy
Deep Throat Daisy
Admin

https://northpadrealliance.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sugarcane Wed May 21, 2008 9:29 am

Sounds pretty fucked up. Johnson is right the distance is a bitch and girls have to be around you and feel loved which is very difficult with a distance. Also I'm not sure you can trust a girl who tells you one thing and then does the exact opposite. If it were me I would just tell her to fuck off. But thats me. If you really like her then I guess give it a try when you both get back. But if she cheats on you don't be surprised.
Sugarcane
Sugarcane

Back to top Go down

Post  Deep Throat Daisy Fri Jun 13, 2008 5:07 pm

What's the update on this, Barry?
Deep Throat Daisy
Deep Throat Daisy
Admin

https://northpadrealliance.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum